Taekwondo Association of India (ITF) will be conducting 28th Indian Taekwondo National championship from 25th to 27th October, 2013 at PONNA GOUNDER THIRUMANAMANDAPAM, SALEM, TAMILNADU STATE. Participants should submit application forms on/before 5th October.
Click here to download the application form to participate in 28th National Taekwondo Championship in SALEM
28th National Taekwondo tournament time-table:
|October, 25th||9 AM||Weighing starting|
|5 PM||Referee Seminar|
|6 P. M||Opening Ceremony|
|9 PM||National General Body meeting|
|October, 26th||9 A.M||Championship start|
|9:00 AM – 1 PM||Taekwondo championship|
|2:30 PM – 6.30 PM||Taekwondo championship|
|October, 27th||8 AM – 1 PM||Taekwondo championship|
|2:30 PM – 4:30 PM||Taekwondo championship|
|5 PM||Prize distribution|
Eligibility: The State association should be affiliated with Taekwon-do Association of India I.T.F.
1. 6th Gup and above (Green belt and above are allowed to participate in the Championship.
2. The Participants below the age of 18 years will submit their date of birth Certificate.
3. The entry form to be submitted on/before 05-10-2013.
4. All the participants shall wear the TKD DOBAK approved by I.T.F. & T.A.I. all the referees Judges shall wear the I.T.F. & T.A.I. approved uniform.
5. There is no limit for the participants (Boys & Girls) in individual sparing from each State.
Entries: The entry fee is Rs.600/- per participant. The filled entry forms should reach office address on/before October, 5.
Boarding & Lodging: Unfurnished lodging shall be provided to the participants for three days on 25th, 26th, & 27th, October, 2013. Food shall be provided on 26th &27th October, 2013.
Draw & Fixtures: The Draw/Fixtures of the Championship shall be held on 25th October, 2013 at 3.00P.M.
Tournament Director: MASTER B.V.RAMANAIAH, 7th Dan, President, Taekwon-do Association of India (Cell No: 09848526622).
Communication address: Mr.C.Ramalingam, 66 Vijnayagapuram, Attur Post, Salem District, Tamilnadu – 636102.
Championship venue: PONNA GOUNDER THIRUMANAMANDAPAM, NEIKARAPPATTY, SALEM- 10. Tamilnadu State.
1. All the Black Belt holders should attend referee seminar on 25th, October, 2013 at 05.00 P.M.
2. Participants must bring their own sparing Glouses and Groin Guards.
3. Black Belt Examination will be conducted on 25th, October, 2013 at 7.00P.M. by Master B.V.Ramanaiah 7th Dan Black Belt.
28th Taekwondo nationals application form:
Click here to download the application form to participate in 28th National Taekwondo Championship SALEM, TAMILNADU STATE.
Please call TAI-ITF President Master B.V. Ramanaiah on (91) 9848526622 for more information.
How to reach SALEM town:
1. By Air: Nearest airports at Chennai.
2. By Train: Train services are available from Jammu, Chandigarh, New Delhi, Patna, Guwahati, Kolkata, Bhubaneswar, Nagpur, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Trivandrum, Ernakulam and Chennai. SALEM station is located near Chennai.
3. By Bus: Buses are available from Bangaluru, Chennai, Coimbatore,